sâmbătă, 26 noiembrie 2016

Churro profiteroles


   Sometimes you try out new recipes and they turn into something unexpected... yet, very delicious! And that's how you come up with your own recipe!
   Today I tried a churros recipe I saw online but my dough was not as hard as it should have been so the final product looks more like profiteroles (since the recipe is exactly the same). At first I was worried I wasn't getting exactly the same result as I saw in the video, but after I (literally) sugar coated the tiny "profiteroles", I realized they taste even better than regular churros: they're soft and silky and still sweet and cinammon-y!
   So, today's lesson is: don't be disappointed if an original recipe turns out to be your very own shade of it! That way you can be proud you discovered something new!

Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup flower
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs

For the coating:
- butter
- cinnamon sugar

Note: If you want to end up with the profiteroles instead of the churros, make the dough a bit runnier, like I did. Also, don't forget the broiling part! And be patient, it will take a while...

Here's the original recipe I used:



Bon appetit!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu