sâmbătă, 19 noiembrie 2016

Jamie Oliver's magic poached eggs



   Ever since I was a teen I loved watching Jamie Oliver's cooking shows. He's just so passionate and he makes everything look so quick and simple through his explanations. When I grew older I started trying out some of his recipes. I just LOVE them all! Lately I'm very passionate about his breakfast ideas, so today I tried a new one: Magic Poached Eggs. They really are magic! Such a burst of flavour and color, the crunchy, delicious whole wheat bread, the cream cheese and then the crisp lettuce (he uses spinach but I couldn't find it yesterday when I did the shopping)... every component is a delight! Really really worth cooking! Easy and utterly delicious! :)

Ingredients I used for 2 people:
- 4 large eggs (if you're as hungry as we are :D)
- a bit of sunflower or olive oil
- 2 young green onions/chives
- half a red chilli pepper
- 20 grams of smoked salmon
- 4 slices of "Painea Padurarului" from Lidl (GO LIDL!) or your favorite whole wheat bread
- some cream cheese
- 1 big leaf of lettuce

Here is how you can make this delicious recipe:



I hope you'll like it as much as we did! 

Bon appetit!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu