miercuri, 16 septembrie 2020

Garlic Butter Roasted Corn with Feta

 


   I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove, love love love LOOOOOVE corn! Ok, I think I made my point understood. I'd put corn in everything!!! Naturally, I also love boiled corn in the summer! When I found this recipe on my favorite blog (Serving Dumplings), a recipe that also has garlic and feta, I was sold!!! You can boil your corn beforehand or just roast it like I did. It's just a new way of having your corn in the summer :D

Ingredients:

- 2 corn cobs (one per person or if you love corn, more than one :D)

- 50g (1/2 cup) butter, melted

- 2 garlic cloves, grated

- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika

- salt + black pepper

- 50g feta, crumbled

- chilies


Steps:

1. Preheat the oven to 230°C.

2. Line the corn cobs on a baking sheet, pour the melted butter, add garlic and sprinkle with smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through.

3. Remove from the oven, top with crumbled feta and chilies. Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper. Bon appetit! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu