sâmbătă, 5 septembrie 2020

The Dana Salad

 


   Before you say anything, yes, I do have a salad with my name on it. That's because when Oli and I were first dating I thought of making a new salad that he would like so I took elements of a Greek salad and I added my own twist. He liked it so much that ever since then he calls it The Dana Salad so that we know exactly what to put in it :) It's become a staple in our household and I'm surprised that I haven't posted it sooner. Wanna know what's in it? Follow the recipe below!

Ingredients for 3-4 servings: 

*We always have leftovers, but we never mind because it's so healthy we can eat it later or the next day if we put it in a sift in the fridge

- 3 boneless chicken thighs 

- lemon pepper seasoning

- 2 medium tomatoes, diced

- 2 medium cucumbers, diced

- 1 red pepper, diced

- 1 big carrot, grated

- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped

*1 green onion (optional), chopped

- corn

- 250g telemea or Feta, shredded 

- sunflower or olive oil

- salt 


Steps:

1. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, pan sear it on both sides and season it with lemon pepper as you cook it. Make sure it's evenly coated.

2. Put the cut veggies in a bowl, then add the cooked chicken and the shredded telemea. 

3. Season with salt and generously coat in oil. Thoroughly mix everything. Bon appetit! :)



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu