duminică, 13 septembrie 2020

OMG Quattro Formaggi Pizza

 


   If you like cheese as much as I do, you'll always go for Quattro Formaggi everything be it pasta, pizza or scrambled eggs in the morning :))) I tried various brands of pizza that produced Quattro Formaggi and I had a favourite but I felt I also had to try my own, so, for the first time, I did! I chose 4 cheeses that I thought would work together and I'm happy to say the experiment paid off! :D Now, let's talk business, meaning, how to get this drooling pizza above:

Ingredients for a pizza (6 slices):

*a person will definitely be satiated with 2 slices, so don't bake too many pizzas ;)

- store bought pizza dough or make your own

~ 300g Panzani 4 Formaggi pasta sauce

- 150g gruyere

- 150g gorgonzola

- 120g smoked cheese

- 120g mozarella

- fresh basil

The sauce I used

Steps:
1. Thaw the dough. Take it out of the freezer about 1 hour before preparation.
2. Once the dough is thawed out, preheat the oven at 220C.
3. Put some baking paper on a pizza tray, then place the dough in the tray.
4. Add the sauce.
5. Slice the 4 cheeses and layer them playfully.
6. Add basil leaves on top.

Before

7. Put the pizza in the oven for about 12-15 min until the cheeses start browning. Bon appetit! :)

After






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu