sâmbătă, 7 ianuarie 2017

Flourless Peanut Butter, Oat, and Banana Pancakes



   I saw this recipe on BuzzFeed and I just knew I had to try it! I love all the ingredients and I haven't used peanut butter a lot before so I played around in the kitchen while humming :) It was veeeery delicious and healthy! :)

Ingredients for 4-6 pancakes:
2 ripe bananas
3 eggs
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
¾ cup quick-cooking oats
¼ cup chocolate chips
Pinch of salt

Toppings I used:
Saskatoon syrup
Dried cranberries

*If you don't live in Canada you probably won't have Saskatoon syrup, so use maple syrup instead.

Optional toppings:
Chocolate chips
Sliced bananas


Steps:
1. In a medium bowl, mash bananas until puréed. Add eggs, peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, and salt. Stir until the ingredients are fully mixed and batter is formed.
2. Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat. Pour ½ cup of batter into the pan and brown on both sides.
3. Add the toppings. Serve hot.

Here's the video:


Bon Appetit!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu