luni, 9 ianuarie 2017

Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa


   I don't know about you, but I just LOVE seafood! Every time I eat it I remember the amazing meals Oli and I had in Iceland where I had fresh seafood for the very first time:) Tonight we decided to go a bit more exotic and we used the hard shells we bought from Canada for some tacos, but I'd advise using soft tortillas instead. They're less crumbly :)

Ingredients:
Avocado salsa:
- 1 small onion
- 1/3 of a hot pepper
- 4 diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- salt to taste

Shrimp:
- 20 shrimp
- 1 Tbsp sunflower or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chipotle/chili powder

Steps:
1. Use a food processor for finely chopping all the ingredients for the avocado salsa or if you don't have one (like us), just chop everything into small pieces.
2. Peel and devein the shrimp, then marinate it in the oil and chili powder for about 30 min.
3. Grill the shrimp until translucent, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side.
4. Put the hard shells in the oven for the advised time or grill some tortillas.
5. Set the taco: add salsa, 2 or 3 shrimps and sprinkle fresh lime juice on top before serving.

Buen provecho! :D


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu